Since we’re working on building a website for a concrete polishing company, which is in the decorative concrete niche, I thought I’d provide a few more tips explaining how to create content that converts to sales. This strategy applies to every small, niche business or product.
- What Are Your Customers Looking For? A better question might be, who are your customers? To answer that question requires knowledge of your competitive edge. Are you the low cost provider that competes on price? Or are you a high quality provider? If price is your edge, then make that point clear in your website content. If quality is your niche, then educate your customer about the benefits of your product.
- What Is Your Niche? – Do you take any project that comes along or do you have a niche within the decorative concrete market? Explain what types of projects you work on and your geographic area of specialization. It’s important to align your target geography with your business plan. It doesn’t make sense to drive 2 hours to do a garage floor project for $3,000.00 dollars. However if you specialize in the restaurant market, driving 2 hours to do a $20,000.00 project might.
Size 13 Shoes and Larger
I recently read about a shoe store who specializes in shoes for those with large feet, size 13 and larger. This store owner was able to capitalize on an overlooked niche market. Competition online to rank on Google for terms related to that niche was wide open.
You can apply the same strategy for your business. If you are in the decorative concrete market you might want to focus on the restaurant floor niche. Within that niche are commercial kitchens, cafeterias or any food and beverage facility. What makes you unique? Why would someone hire you? The owner of the size 13 and larger shoe store found a niche with very little online competition. You can do the same. Think about your competitive edge. What would your target customer search for to find what you offer? How competitive is your market online?
Niche Quest Builds Local Niche Market Solutions
Our niche is building profitable online marketing solutions for real estate related businesses, contractors, manufacturers and small business owners.
We help our clients define their niche and dominate their market. Our clients get extraordinary results. They are putting their competition out of business. We don’t just build websites. We build profitable online strategies. Every day we try to improve and get better at what we do. Your business plan should be the same.
- Define Your Niche
- Define Your Geographic Focus
- Research all relevant keywords
- Build your website educating your customer about your unique selling point.
Getting traffic to your website is meaningless. Getting traffic to your website that converts to sales is the goal.
Click this link to read the entire tutorial starting with Step 1 or call 1-203-762-1366.
Latest posts by Edward Winslow (see all)
- How Google Search Ads & Position Affect Clicks to Your Website - 22 Oct 2018
- How to Create a Local Marketing Strategy – A Quick Starter Guide - 17 Jul 2018
- GDPR 101 Frequently Asked Questions - 30 Jun 2018