The quickest way to get in front of your potential customers is through advertising with Google AdWords for electricians & emergency electrical services.
Property owners – home and business – who have an urgent need or emergency will do a specific search on Google to find the answer and choose an electrician for their needs.
It takes just 48 hours to create Google ads and submit them to Google for approval. Once the ads are approved, they go live for your prospects to see whenever they search for help.
Ad campaigns usually start at $399.00 per month. You can expand your budget as needed. For large electrical businesses, you can run numerous AdWords campaigns targeting consumers looking for specific services in different areas.
You may also laser-target consumers by neighborhood, town, city, or multiple towns and cities.
The focused targeting allows you to easily target an audience in a 1 to 5 block area of urban centers such as New York City. Based on market feedback, our system allows you to adjust and improve ads as needed.
One of the keys to Google Adword conversion (when someone clicks on your ad to visit your site) is to have a very relevant and easy-to-read landing page, sometimes referred to as a sales page.
Most people today are on mobile phones. Your sales page must also be mobile compatible.
Sales Page Template for Emergency Electrician Adwords Campaigns
- Phone Number – Include a phone number that’s easy to see, preferably right on top of the page. Consumers don’t have time to look. If they can’t find it, they will leave your sales page.
- Contact Form – Contact form also needs to be immediately available toward the top of the page. The field should include name, phone number, email, requirement. Make it easy. Don’t ask for too much.
- Clear Message – Tell your customer in a clear message about what you do and where. Don’t expect them to figure it out.
- Photos – Add a few images that indicate what you do. If your message is clear and relevant to your ad, they will continue to scroll through your page.
- Testimonials – If you have testimonials, post them on your sales page. Testimonials are the “Cherry on Top” for a sales page.
- Personal Photos – Just like on Facebook, Instagram, and Linked In, consumers want to know who you are.
Cost of Google Adwords for Electricians
We have an affordable PPC program that you can start for $399.00 per month. You can increase the budget as needed based on profits.
If you need a sales page or website for an AdWords campaign, we can create one for you.
Local Areas We Serve
We are based in Wilton, Connecticut, and NYC, providing AdWords for electricians nationwide.