Have you ever considered GMB Optimization for your business listing?
With Google My Business and Google Maps, you can eliminate the stress of trying to get new customers, and instead have them call you and finally make some money from your website and online presence!! As you’ll see in the video above, our strategy brought 104,000 views in 30 days for this client, who operates a luxury design/build business in NYC. They complete projects worldwide from their Manhattan main office location.
Our Google My Business Guide (GMB)
We developed an in-house Google My Business Guide with a simple step-by-step formula we follow for every client. After countless hours of testing, this strategy became our solution to amplify our client’s business online.
GMB Optimization: How We Optimize Google My Business and Maps Listings
Some of the methods we use to optimize client listings for GMB include:
• Photos: we tag all photos with niche-relevant keywords and use mobile phone images taken with the geographic settings turned on. Interior and exterior pictures of the business location are a must. This image optimization method helps Google understand the areas our clients serve.
• Features & Benefits: we make sure to include all clients’ features and benefits using Videos, Optimized Reviews, Map Embeds, Location, Hours of Operation, etc. Then we create detailed descriptions listing all the niche services within a business.
• Geographic Optimization: larger cities like NYC may be broken down into neighborhoods such as Midtown, Upper East Side, Downtown, etc. For businesses near major landmarks, you can also include phrases such as near Grand Central Station or the World Trade Center.
• Markets: when we optimize Google My Business and Maps services, we might include markets that clients service such as for real estate agents, for lawyers, for dentists, commercial real estate agents, insurance agents, for hotels and restaurants, manufacturing companies, walk-in clinics, HVAC companies, hospitals, and supermarkets.
• Hyperlocal Marketing: If most clients or patients (for a medical service) come for a small localized area, then you can focus on hyper-local terms such as street names, parks, museums or subway stations.
• Custom Schema: custom schema data on your website helps Google understand what your website is about and better aligns it with your GMB and maps pages. It increases your exposure to questions asked by online visitors such as who, what, where, when and why, or even helps them compare one product or service from another.
• Inbound Keyword Optimization: Keyword-rich articles submitted to media sites such as USA Today, NBC, ABC, Fox and their affiliates with links back to your site and GMB page will increase your online reputation, authority, and potential to get exposure for your business.
The key to successful GMB Optimization & Marketing is to drill down the niche markets within your business. Our client is getting 104,000 Google My Business views because they rank for thousands of searches, not just a few. Your competitors are not aware this is even possible.
I have read that 15% of all searches have never been searched before. Your potential customers or patients do not search like the old days of the Yellow pages. There are many better ways to determine what your potential clients or patients search for, and it all starts with putting yourself in your potential customers’ shoes. Once you can think like your customers, you can ensure that your customers will find your business when they search online.
For a free Google My Business consultation to see how we can amplify your business results using our GMB optimization & Google Maps formula, give Ed a call (203) 762-1366.