Starting Monday I’m beginning the process of building a website for Hudson Concrete of New York City. This is going to be a site that ranks extremely high on Google, Yahoo and Bing. Every day I’m going to chronicle what I’m doing that day to build the site.
You’ll be able to watch the process from start to finish and beyond. This is not just a website, but an optimized website that will produce sales. To the dismay of the competition, Hudson Concrete will be getting all the online business in their target market. It’s a local niche business development strategy that can be applied to thousands of niche businesses nationwide.
What the process will include:
- Keyword Research – Though I’ve already done preliminary research, I’m going to get very detailed.
- Keyword Layout – We’ll sort through all the keywords and organize an optimization plan for getting not just a few well placed keywords, but 50-100 and more.
- Content Creation- I’ll explain the process of creating content that defines the niche, educates the client and how it develops a sense of trust that converts to sales. I’ll discuss how the website will shorten the sales cycle.
- Photos – I’ll discuss how and where to use photos that support the educational content making site memorable which brings customers back while simultaneously producing word of mouth leads.
- Site Design and Layout – We’ll go through the options for layout, design and site navigation.
- Site Launch– Once site is launched I’ll discuss what is involved in the optimization process.
- Blog Updates – I’ll be explaining how and why to use your blog.
- Article Marketing – Few know the impact and importance of an article marketing campaign. We’ll review why and how to create articles that we submit to article directories. We’ll discuss how to create links to specific web pages and why.
- Directories – We’ll go through why submitting your site to directories is valuable and I’ll show you how.
- Word Of Mouth Marketing – I’ll show you tactics for using your website as part of your word of mouth marketing strategy.
At the end of the site building process you’ll have a good idea of what is involved in building an optimized web site and the processes involved. You’ll learn how to maintain your site to obtain new positions on the search engines and dominate your niche. You’ll also learn why you need an internet marketing campaign if you are serious about building your business.
See you on Monday.
Latest posts by Edward Winslow (see all)
- How Google Search Ads & Position Affect Clicks to Your Website - 22 Oct 2018
- How to Create a Local Marketing Strategy – A Quick Starter Guide - 17 Jul 2018
- GDPR 101 Frequently Asked Questions - 30 Jun 2018