I’m creating a few Facebook ads and wanted to share some best practices for those trying to figure out how to choose high converting photos for Facebook Ads.
Here are a few tips
- Choose Photos with Eyes That look directly at your customer. These are proven to be the best for grabbing attention.
- Women Convert Better Than Men – Even when women search, they will click on a womens’ image more frequently than men.
- Keep Them Super Simple. I use the word simple to emphasize a point. You have very little space to work with. Less is more with small photos.
- Facebook recommends sizes of 1,200 x 627 minimum pixels.
- Choose 6 Photos – Facebook allows for 6 photos. Take advantage of this to determine which one converts better.
- Logos – For local branding or big brands a simple logo may not get huge amount of clicks but valuable for promoting the brand.
Here are a few photos I am going to try for my next Facebook ad. Let me know which one below you would click.
The Ad will say – Love Local Branding – LIKE US!
I’ll report back with the results.
Latest posts by Edward Winslow (see all)
- How Google Search Ads & Position Affect Clicks to Your Website - 22 Oct 2018
- How to Create a Local Marketing Strategy – A Quick Starter Guide - 17 Jul 2018
- GDPR 101 Frequently Asked Questions - 30 Jun 2018